Easily achieve clearer, smoother skin with this Skin Rejuvenation Therapy Wand. The wand uses light therapy to help fight or prevent a variety of skin issues, including acne, wrinkles, and texture. Attaining clear, beautiful skin is quick, easy, and painless with this beauty tool!
This device uses five advanced technologies, the same technology as expensive spa treatments use which cost hundreds of dollars per session. These are Electrical Muscle Stimulation (EMS), Mesoporation, Electroporation, Led Light Energy and Radio Frequency (RF).
It is a facial device that is good for daily facial care, skin rejuvenation, skin toning, wrinkle removal, anti-aging, skin renewal, pimple removal, blemish removal, anti-allergy, pore size reduction, and increasing skin elasticity.
This compact system also helps boost the absorption of essential oils, serums & creams.
5 Advanced Technologies:
1. EMS ( Electrical Muscle Stimulation) EMS is used to activate the skin cell, stimulating rejuvenation of collagen, to improve skin elasticity, soften wrinkles and leave skin looking smooth and healthy.
2. Mesoporation The origin of Mesoporation comes from the combination of mesotherapy and electroporation. Mesotherapy is a system of transdermal skin delivery in which microneedles puncture the skin to allow the delivery of active ingredients to deeper layers of the skin. Mesoporation works by disturbing the surface of the skin causing the disturbed cells to open temporarily to create tiny moisture channels or mesopores, which provide for the transport of high molecular agents into the skin.
3. Electroporation Electroporation is a non-invasive electrical treatment which also carries active ingredients into the dermal layers. Unlike mesotherapy, mesoporation does not require needles. Electroporation provides a means to transport collagen and hyaluronic acid deeper into the skin. Electroporation provides the means to achieve higher results with your skin care products without the need for needles.
4. Radio Frequency ( RF) Radio Frequency energy uses the tissue's natural resistance within the various layers of the skin to transform the RF energy applied to the skin into thermal energy. RF energies can be used for patients of all skin types and allow for different depths of penetration allowing for increased collagen contraction and production of new collagen.
5. LED Light Therapy The LED light is used to provide a painless skin-care treatment that plumps up skin by boosting collagen production and treats mild to moderate acne.
LED light works by sending energy-producing packets of light into the deeper layers of the skin. LED treatments can minimize fine lines and wrinkles, treat sun-damage and stretch marks, and reduce redness after more aggressive IPL or laser treatments.
5 LED light color modes to enhance beauty:
Clean skin and make sure you are un-wearing metal stuff.
Apply lotion/essential on the skin and get the device ready.
Massage skin with it for 10 minutes each part per day. On the same part, treatment shall not be over 20 minutes. The system will automatically stop every 10 minutes.